Weight between 15-16lbs - $5.99 per pound
Keep oven roasted turkey refrigerated below 40 degrees F. Keep frozen oven roasted turkey in a freeze at 10 degrees F or less
Place turkey, still in its bag, in the refrigerator. Allow 48 hours to defrost. Never refreeze a defrosted oven roasted turkey
To Serve Cold-
This oven roasted turkey is fully cooked and delicious served cold.
To Serve Hot-
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F
- Remove plastic bag. Plastic leg wrap can be left in place during reheating.
- Place turkey in roasted pan and add 1 cup of water to bottom of pan.
- Cover turkey loosely with foil.
- Remove foil from top of turkey the last 10 minutes to brown.
- Let turkey set 10 minutes before carving
You are now ready to carve, serve, and enjoy a delicious oven roasted Plainville Farms Turkey.
To reheat Oven Roasted Turkey to 140 degrees F, use the following chart as a guideline:
||COOKING TIME (HOURS)